Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Semantic Mapping / SLAM wanted!
You know how robots can orient themselves in space and recognize objects in order to create a semantic map? Which combination of sensors and algorithms is best suited to locate yourself, obstacles, and steps? Then we want to get to know you! Please write an email to Claude at firstname.lastname@example.org.
navel robotics develops from scratch a physical social robot that interacts highly dynamically with its environment. In order to be able to navigate meaningfully, it must reliably recognize the space and context in living spaces. We build on open source tools and optimize them and our hardware setting for our requirements.
- Semantic Mapping / World Perception / World Model
- SLAM, Sensor Optimization & Fusion
- Close cooperation with various adjacent areas (e.g. human perception)
- Clean Coding – Software Engineer Experience
- Experience with SLAM, path planning etc.
- Experience in Computer Vision and Machine Learning
- Expert in C++ and Python
- Quick comprehension
- Structured approach
Big Plus Skills
- ROS, Linux, Arm Processor
- good communication skills in German
- Salary & Shares
Let’s shape the future of robotics – together!